Data Protection and Storage Management Headaches? Take OneXafe and Don’t Call the Doctor!
Too many mid-sized enterprises struggle with strained budgets, spending countless hours managing storage while monitoring backup policies in an attempt to deliver the best storage experience to their business.
With OneXafe, enterprises can enjoy all of the benefits of data protection, scale-out storage, and data management without breaking IT budgets.
- Eliminate operational complexity: Avoid cost and management complexity of disparate data infrastructure by leveraging scale-out storage and data protection
- Reduce cost of ownership: Minimize costs incurred from standalone hardware and software solutions
- Enable powerful data protection: Recover rapidly, protect data reliably, and achieve flexible recovery with P2P, P2V, V2P, V2V
- Scale storage on the go: Expand scale-out storage dynamically and scale granularly; optimize storage utilization, eliminate disruptive forklift upgrades.
- Deliver total business continuity in just one click: integrated DRaaS with orchestrated virtual failover to the cloud.
Presenter: Sean Derrington Sr Director - Product Management, Marketing
Sean Derrington, Sr. Director - Product Management at StorageCraft, has more than 20 years of storage experience. Prior to StorageCraft, Sean led product management at Exablox (acquired by StorageCraft) and Veritas/Symantec and has held multiple product marketing and management positions covering storage management, cloud, and virtualization solutions. Before Veritas, he was the lead storage analyst at Meta Group. He holds a B.S. in Material Science and Engineering and a B.S. in Engineering and Public Policy, both from Carnegie Mellon University.